If your job requires you to work alone or you employ members of staff who regularly work alone you might be interested to hear about the lone worker support service that we offer at a low monthly cost. Using a mobile phone and an automated system, the lone worker is able to register their location and work profile during their lone working period which can be set for up to 24 hours. The system is simple and quick to access using a unique personal user number and PIN.
Contact us for more details of this service by clicking here.
The Identicom has now become the industry standard for lone worker protection. The device is providing added protection for staff in a variety of occupations and can help your lone workers stay safe too.
Meeting Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) guidelines, the simple operation of this popular device delivers all of the functions necessary for a rapid, safe, appropriate response.
- Signal strength and battery can be quickly checked as part of your dynamic risk assessment
- Amber alert to record location and appointment details puts you in total control
- Single, easy to find, red alert button to call 24-hour monitoring centre
- Optional timeout or lanyard rip alarm can automatically trigger red alert
- Audio link and amber alert recording ensure appropriate and rapid response.
Deliberately designed to look and feel like a normal identity (ID) cardholder, the Identicom is always with the worker and within
How it works
- Pressing the 'Red Alert' button generates an immediate call for assistance to the monitoring centre.
- Activation is very easy and very discreet, ensuring the worker does not inflame a difficult situation.
- A built in microphone in the Identicom allows sound to be recorded by the monitoring centre, so any verbal threats can be captured and used as evidence.
- To ensure discreet operation, Identicom has no speaker, and uses vibration to indicate activation to the lone worker .
- Pressing the 'Amber Alert' button allows users to pre-record useful information, such as the address or location being visited, before the visit is made.
- An Amber Alert can be configured to start a timer. Failure to cancel or extend the timer within a set period will initiate an alarm.
- A unique ‘stop and check’ function ensures the worker verifies their ability to raise an alarm before entering a potentially hazardous situation.
- A built in ‘rip alarm’ ensures that the device enters an alert status if it is forcibly removed from the wearer.
- ID cards of standard size can be accommodated, which simply slide in and out from the Identicom.
- Identicom can be configured to make calls, send texts or both, allowing the flexible handling of alarm